Wool Omnibus (Silo, #1) (Wool, #1-5)

Wool Omnibus (Silo, #1) (Wool, #1-5) - Hugh Howey I can't believe what a big deal people are making about this author and one of his blog posts. You can see screenshots of the original posts on this blog. I fail to see the misogyny. I read the original post when it was still up and I wasn't offended in the least. It's not like the dude called ALL women bitches. If I called a dude an asshole or a prick, would I be an automatic misandrist? That's a pretty mild blog post, me thinks. Dude even stated reasons why he disliked the chick. Not because she was a woman, but because he didn't like her bahavior. He also refrained from disrespecting her in person and he didn't call her out by name.Not jumping on this bandwagon of over-sensitivity. Calling one woman a bitch, because he felt like she was acting like a bitch is NOT misogyny. Calling someone crazy, because he felt like she was acting crazy is NOT misogyny. Look it up, ffs. The blog post was in bad taste, yes, but it was NOT misogynistic. And that's my two cents.